CBÜ Bed Eğt Spor Bil Dergisi

Üye profili

Wana mama Dadaha dadaha

Kurum lunamaya8747@gmail.com
Öz Geçmiş

I am 24 years old I am getting creamy white discharge from long time its irritating. I am not sexually active such as once In month or twice but when ever he penetrates I bleed. I am tensed about this. I don't know what kind of doctor to consult. I even have irregular periods. But doctor says not big issue.

Hi! You have got vaginal infection. You need to visit a gynaecologist for the same, who will examine you first and then will give you the medication for the same. Regarding irregular periods do ultrasound of lower abdomen and then follow up with report. Regards!

My Site : Obat Keputihan di Apotik